6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
To Reserve your spot call our reservation line at (844) 974-1051 or register at www.youRSVP.com and enter code YAKFUT
The past few months have been unprecedented. From a global pandemic sparking a historic market crash to government-mandated stay-at-home orders – NO ONE would have envisioned 2020 quite like this.
If you’re wondering what to do – you are not alone. Trying to make sense of everything can be daunting and when it comes to your financial future, knowing the right moves can be tricky.
You and a spouse are cordially invited to a critically timed event for retirees and those retiring soon. Whether you’re concerned about recent market losses and protecting what you have or you’ve recently lost employment and have questions about what to do with a 401(k) or whatever your concerns might be, this timely event will entertain and empower you to take back control of your financial future.
You will learn:
- Where we are right now – financially as a country – and how we got here.
- A review of where things could go from here and the key indicators to look towards.
- What YOU can be doing – RIGHT NOW – to help take back complete control over your financial future…no matter what happens.
- While we’re certainly wise not to trust everything the media says, there are a few key things to follow.
- Why volatility would have been high, with or without a pandemic and why it is likely to continue.
- Why taxes will have to rise at some point in the future and the potential implications on retirement.
- Discover how you might be surprised by how much exposure you actually have in the market.
In times like this, many people are worried about making the “wrong” move. The truth is, for many people, the only “wrong” move may be to simply do nothing. In moments like these, the greatest gift you can have is clarity.
With your safety in mind, this event has limited seating to comply with state recommended group sizes and social distancing.
Reservations are required. Seating is limited and fills quickly.